Inaugural Message from Mayor Yoshihisa Miyabara
My name is Yoshihisa Miyabara and I was elected Kobayashi's 4th mayor on April 23, 2018. It is my highest honor to be entrusted with serving as the mayor of our great city.
I believe in creating a dialogue and making decisions; I will serve as your mayor with the extensive experience I have accumulated and my characteristic ability to take dynamic action.
Our goal is to promote measures for the well-being of our citizens such as:
- Improving medical care, welfare service, education and child-rearing support
- Promoting a healthy and safe environment
- Industrial Development and employment measures
As your mayor, I want to be open to dialogue and keep your point of view in mind. With your support, I will continue the city's municipal administration with unwavering resolve.
Kobayashi City Mayor
Date of Birth
January 1, 1963
Latest Academic Qualification
Miyazaki University Livestock vocational course
- April 1999 Member of Kobayashi City Council
- April 2003 Member of Miyazaki Prefectural Assembly
- April 2016 Vice-president of Miyazaki Prefectural Assembly
- April 2018 Mayor of Kobayashi
For inquiries in English, please contact: City of Kobayashi, Regional Revitalization Division
Address: 300 Hosono, Kobayashi-city, Miyazaki, Japan 886-8501
Phone (Domestic): 0984-23-1148
Phone (Intl.): (+81) 984-23-1148
A speaker of English is generally available Monday-Friday from 9 A.M. ～ 4 P.M. Japan Standard Time. Please understand there may be times an English speaker is unavailable.