History of Kobayashi City

 

Merging of Kobayashi City

 

May 1 st, 1889 (Meiji 22)

Kobayashi Village, Suki Village and Nojiri Village were founded due to the village regulations enforcement

 

November 8th, 1912 (Taisho 1)  

Kobayashi Village was altered into Kobayashi Town due to the town organisations enforcement

 

April 1 st, 1948 (Showa 23)

Nojiri Village was split into Nojiri Village and Kamiya Village

 

April 1 st, 1950 (Showa 25)

Kobayashi Town was turned into Kobayashi City due to the municipal organisations enforcement

 

February 11th, 1955 (Showa 30)

Nojiri Village and Kamiya Village re-merged into Nojiri Town due to the town organisations enforcement

 

March 20th, 2006 (Heisei 18)

Suki Village merged into Kobayashi City

 

March 23rd, 2010 (Heisei 22)

Nojiri Town merged into Kobayashi City

Kobayashi City
Regional Revitalization Division
Address: 300 Hosono, Kobayashi City, Miyazaki, Japan 886-8501
Phone: 0984-23-1148   /   Fax: 0984-23-6650   /   Email: k_sousei@city.kobayashi.lg.jp